PLEASE COMMENT BRIEFLY FOR THE BABIES BOOK IF YOUR FAITH WAS GROWN BY ALL HE HAS DONE
Holding Abigail in the NICU- we made over 150 trips there in 46 days
Abigail's arching really had the dr.'s concerned...
Aiden after a procedure
In the NICU
The massive throw up that occured with every bottle
3 months old, reunited again :)
The twins have been a part of our lives for a full YEAR now! It’s so hard to believe! I truly can’t imagine life without these two precious miracles. What an amazing gift God has given us! There is so much value in remebering...
Let’s recall some of the miracles that have taken place:
1. We delivered two beautiful babies ( I was told I would never get pregnant)
2. The Lord healed Abigail and allowed her to grow ( the Lord healed her right before they did exploratory surgery on her 3 lb frame because she couldn’t eat and was withering away; the neonatologists working with her assured me it was not a “milk-protein intolerance” that had caused all her issues and he couldn’t explain her recovery…but I could )
3. God healed my toe of a staph infection! (this may sound funny, but it was very serious, so serious I had to have my toenail removed!)
4. Abigail has seven specialists that see her- her arching has resolved, her torticolus is gone, her plagiocephaly is not severe, the hole in her heart has not grown, Ct scan and 2 MRI’s came back negative, the geneticts testing came back NORMAL…all in all she is growing and thriving!!! The Lord His hand upon her life.
5. Although Aiden had an apnea monitor for 6 months and have several severe apnic episodes (where he stopped breathing on his own) he is fine now and seems to be unaffected by this.
6. God has provided for us financially in a struggling economy and we live on full support.
7. God healed my body physically (I’ve had many health issues since we got married including no periods, hormonal issues, hypothyroidism, and osteoporosis) and in April I cycled on my own for the first time in 5 years!
8. The Lord has opened up doors in my heart that I didn’t know were closed, set me free in ways I didn’t know possible, and allowed me to love like I never knew existed… He has given me greater understanding of the gospel and how costly it was to Him to watch His only son suffer…in a way that only a parent who has watched their child suffer could…He taught me many lessons through all our experiences…but most of all, He was WITH US