Thursday, March 3, 2011

Blessed day

Today I am so thankful for the Lord's sovereignty. After having to cancel/reschedule a haircut appointment several times due to sick children, unexpected circumstances, myself getting sick, ect. I finally made it last night. It was the first time I had been to this woman and we ended up getting into a spiritual conversation and I was able to share with her some of the things I believe. She may even visit my church! My heart feels so full today with gratitude. I'm thankful for divine appointments, for fun playdates with friends, for my wonderful husband, and for my log cabin (seminary's Parent's Morning Out) morning to run errands! What a blessed day!

1 comment:

black tag diaries said...

how awesome! seems like you were supposed to have your hair appt delayed until today;) how do you guys like st. louis? i'm photographing a wedding in that area in may... we would love to see you guys!