Thursday, October 7, 2010

Seven Years of Marriage

On Monday, September 27 Ben and I celebrated seven years of marriage! Now when we tell people how long we’ve been married we always get the “wow, that’s a long time” (not sure if it's because i look younge or because me kids or younge- but it's not what people are expecting!). I feel truly blessed to be married to such a wonderful man- it is so obvious to me how God created us to be together. He loves me so well. Since we are still getting adjusted to seminary life and being back in school (and we don’t know many sitters), we just went out for an evening. We were headed to a nice restaurant but found ourselves longing for something familiar (we’re a little homesick…) and went to our favorite pizza joint Ami’s. It was so good to just sit and talk. Afterward we went to see “The Screwtape Letters” (a Broadway production) and it was fabulous! I highly encourage you to see it if it comes anywhere near your location! It was fun, entertaining, and thought provoking. We ended the night with the Cheesecake factory dessert. Happy Anniversary!

http://screwtapeonstage.com/

No comments: