Friday, February 17, 2017

His plan, not ours

His plans, not ours…Although we have been aggressively pursuing adoption through filling out mounds of agency and grant applications, the Lord surprised us greatly in late October with the blessing of another child. Despite what we were told due to my fertility issues, the Lord performed a miracle and we were thrilled to learn I was pregnant. These pictures were taken Sunday and we were excited to share with the world this precious gift we had been given. However, we went in today for my 11 week check and were devastated to discover we recently lost the baby. While we are beyond sad, we are still very thankful and want to celebrate this precious life we were given, even if it was only for such a brief time. “For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and future.” Jer 29:11

No comments: