Sunday, January 11, 2009

Women- Need some ideas!

Well, I'm 19 1/2 weeks pregnant and a good word to describe me right now would be....overwhelmed! Considering I really haven't done much to prepare for these two little darlings to arrive up until this point, we are now pouring our time and attention into names, cribs, strollers, bedding (harderst thing for a boy and a girl!), registering, cleaning out closets/rooms, ect.! It just seems as though there is so much to do to prepare for a baby and I have 2 months to be finished (dr. plessala wants me to be prepared to go on bedrest by the beginning of march)! This is one of the many excellent opportunities for me to trust the Lord once again. It's never been more apparent to me that I have no idea what I'm doing, or what I'll need, or even how to prepare and that he is the only one that can truly prepare me for this next season of our lives. I appreciate your prayers during this time as I seek to walk in His peace.

Help! - I welcome any and all ideas on cute ways to decorate a nursery for a boy and a girl (bedding specifically- websights to shop from, ect.- although I think I've looked EVERYWHERE!- i like really simple, sage/pink/brown/blue), and any advice from moms on things to register for/things don't really need!

No comments: