Saturday, March 28, 2009

Overwhelmingly thankful










As I left my shower today, I was overwhelmed with gratitude. I am so thankful for the friends and family the Lord has surrounded us with to carry us through this time not only physically (w/ gifts, meals, ect.) but also emotionally and spiritually. You're prayers mean more than you'll ever know!!! I'm not really sure how people without a good support system make it! As the time approaches, and I am less and less capable of doing anything by myself (physically), the Lord continues to work through people to offer help and encouragement right when I need it. I'm so thankful for my wonderful husband, who is willing to wait on me hand and foot while I am unable to get up. Thank you so much to all my friends and family that contributed to our showers, showered us with blessings, helped me in the nursery, gave or lent us baby clothes, and brought us a meal! I want to especially thank Mirinda, LaJuan, Amy S., Jessica, Kim, Shay, Jenny, and my mom (my second rock:). We are so extremely grateful and the Lord has truly used you to help provide for us and the twins! Thank you.

No comments: